58844 Apprenticeships in HealthWakefield College
Preis auf Anfrage
- Wakefield (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Health & Safety
What you will study
You will choose the QCF Diploma pathway which is most appropriate to your job role, that is:-
* Level 2 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support
* Level 2 Certificate in Healthcare Support Services
* Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support
* Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
* Level 3 Diploma in Pathology Support
* Level 3 Diploma in Allied Health Profession Support
* Level 3 Diploma in Maternity and Paediatric Support
* Level 3 Diploma in Perioperative Support
You will also study the City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 Award in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health, which cover Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR), Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS), and you will develop your Functional Skills in English and Maths.
Maths and English (and sometimes IT) are key elements of apprenticeship programmes and if you do not already have a GCSE at grade A*-C in these subjects you will be required to study Functional Skills at the appropriate levels.
Skills in Maths and English will support your apprenticeship programme, assisting you with assignment writing, research, job applications, presentations, managing your own finances and interpretation of data, to mention just a few. They will also help you in the future. Most employers are looking for ability in these areas and the majority of university courses require you to have Maths and English GCSEs at A*-C. This is why the development of Maths and English is so important, whatever your field of study.