Accelerate, Secure and Integrate with IBM DataPower V6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 6 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should successfully complete course Technical Introduction to WebSphere DataPower V6 (VW600).
You should also be familiar with:
- Security-based concepts and protocols
- XML-related technologies such as XML schema, XPath, and XSLT
- Web service fundamentals and the web services security specifications
- REST-based services
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click WE701G, Accelerate, Secure, and Integrate with IBM DataPower V7
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Accelerate, Secure and Integrate with WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances V6.0 (ZE601). This option does not require any travel.
In this 5-day course, you learn the fundamental skills that are required to implement IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances with firmware version 6.0.0.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Implementer skills for IBM WebSphere DataPower
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe how WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances are configured
- Create a web service proxy to virtualize web service applications
- Implement web services security
- Create and configure cryptographic objects
- Configure Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to and from WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
- Configure a multi-protocol gateway (MPGW) to handle multiple protocols for a single service
- Configure a service level monitoring (SLM) policy to control message traffic
- Configure support for IBM WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Java Message Service (JMS)
- Use logs and probes to troubleshoot services
- Configure the DataPower resources that are needed to support OAuth 2.0
- Use patterns to define and deploy new services
- Use DataPower resources and options to support REST and JSON-based services
- Handle errors in service policies