Accounting and Financial Management MScCoventry University
£ 9.602 - (11.367 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Accounting and Finance
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
The Accounting and Financial Management MSc is designed to provide training on functional accounting and finance topics for those considering careers in the Accounting or the Financial Services Sectors.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The programme covers both advanced accounting and financial management modules giving students a certain level of flexibility to explore more before specialising in a particular area.WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The modules covered in the MSc Accounting and Financial Management degree have been carefully developed so that the following three main streams are covered:
- Internal accounting and the financial management environment;
- External financial market environment;
- Inter-linkages between internal and external accounting and financial management environments.
You will study the following modules in the Accounting and Financial Management MSc.
- Institutional investments;
- Financial statement analysis and valuation;
- Corporate finance;
- Quantitative methods.
- Auditing and assurance;
- Advanced management accounting;
- Corporate financial strategy;
- Financial risk management;
- Research methods.
- Dissertation or Company Internship and Report.