Administration of InfoSphere Streams V3IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Knowledge of Linux administration would be helpful.
Also, attending the Programming for InfoSphere Streams V3 with SPL (DW723) would provide a good foundation.
This course enables you to acquire the skills necessary to administer an InfoSphere Streams system. The course covers creating Streams instances, creating a Streams recovery database, viewing the state of Streams instance services, moving an application service to another host, stopping and starting processing elements, view the jobs and processing elements that are running. In addition it covers defining host tags, adding a host to a Streams instance, setting the access control list for instance objects to give permission to users to work with those objects, and submitting and canceling Streams job.
There are five exercises that reenforces the presentation material. You will work with two host systems so that you can get a better idea of administering a multi-host Streams environment.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Streams & BigInsights
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the host topologies supported by InfoSphere Streams
- Explain how Streams uses a DB2 database for recovery purposes
- Explain how to use the mkinstance command to create a Streams instance
- Describe dynamic host selection
- Explain the use for host tags
- List the differences between a private instance and a shared instance
- List the two authentication methods available for Streams
- List the Stream objects on which permissions can be granted
- Explain how to use the setacl command to update the ACL for a Streams object
- Start a streams instance
- Determine the state of all management and application services
- Use the Streams Console to administer a Streams instance
- Add a host to an instance
- Remove a host from an instance
- Move a management service to a new host
- Remove a Host Controller from a host
- Restart a failed instance service
- Submit SPL jobs to a Streams instance
- List running jobs in a Streams instance