Adult Acute Care Level 6Anglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.950 €)
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
IT for adults
Make safety and quality of care an intrinsic part of your clinical practice. Improve your ability to continually revaluate and enhance care. Learn strategies to support improvements in acute care practice.
As a registered clinical practitioner, such as a nurse, operating department practitioner, paramedic or a midwife, who participates in the care of critically and acutely ill patients, you will want to study this course in order to:
- build on your understanding of the importance of patient care
- explore the concept of quality critical care (Department of Health 2005), and recognise that individuals have the right to specialist care, regardless of location or speciality
- learn how to care for highly dependent and acutely ill patients in a way that maps directly to NICE’s clinical guideline: CG 50 Acutely ill Patients in Hospital (2007), guided by the Department of Health (2009) competencies for acutely ill adults
- Develop strategies for helping to improve acute care practice, so that safety and quality of care become embedded within your clinical practice.