Advanced AutoCAD: 3D Drawing ProductionCity University London
In Islington (Grossbritannien)
Preis auf Anfrage
- Short course
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
What will I learn?
- The course commences with revision of the essential commands, corresponding to an introductory level in AutoCAD. Instruction is fairly neutral in application and thus suited to the needs of engineers, architects, interior decorators, landscape designers, furniture designers, 3D animation enthusiasts and others working in 3D modeling;
- 3D Viewing: Different viewing aids are examined which aid model construction and comprehension. The use of simultaneous, multiple viewports is included in this;
- User Coordinate System: User definable coordinate systems examined as an aid to 3D-model construction enabling 3D models to be derived from 2D drawing techniques;
- Wire Frame Modeling: Wire frame modeling, which is the basis of good modeling practice, is examined;
- Surface Modeling: Various approaches to surface modeling are examined, giving simple and complex boundary representations. Direct manipulation of a surface grid gives a means for generating 3D surfaces of any form;
- Studio Effects: Attachment of materials to the surface of a model is examined, together with the effects of body and ambient colour and texture. Point, spot and distant lighting sources are applied to create near photo-real scenes;
- Solid Modeling: Solid modeling with Boolean operations is a means of generating 3D models by subtraction, union and intersection of individual solid entities;
- Advanced tools: The basis for intelligent drawing production and the use of the internet with CAD are examined.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- operate effectively in different coordinate systems;
- construct three-dimensional wire frame model;
- construct three-dimensional surface and solid models;
- prepare a studio rendering of a model with surface qualities and lighting;
- understand how to use the Internet in CAD project.