Advanced Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) BootcampIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a basic understanding of SOA and core concepts. Individuals with experience in a real-world SOA environment will derive greater value from this course, but this experience is not required.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a popular and innovative approach to Enterprise Application Integration (EAI). It is process-centric, leveraging Business Process Management (BPM) techniques, and inundated with standards and strategies, necessitating formal governance. With so many facets to SOA, and the break-neck pace of the industry, it is no wonder that organizations are in need of solid best practices guidance.
This course addresses best practices, design patterns, and recommendations tailored to the technical side of SOA.
The course offers practical knowledge regarding the right and wrong way to adopt SOA within an organization. Teams that are relatively new to SOA will learn valuable knowledge and skills regarding how to implement SOA right the first time. Experienced SOA teams will extend their understanding of SOA and gain insight into advanced concepts and strategies.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Understand the state of SOA, SOA standards, tool support, and vendor support.
- Describe the various layers within SOA, their relative importance, and how to best leverage these layers within the enterprise.
- Identity the various governance models, the pros and cons, and how to select the best governance model for an organization.
- Understand and apply their knowledge of various service/process identification strategies, including bottom-up, top-down, and goal-oriented modeling.
- Identify the risks inherent within the SOA lifecycle and the best practices for mitigating these risks.
- Articulate the value of BPM and process modeling and how to avoid common process pitfalls.
- Identify bottlenecks and selectively optimize an existing SOA deployment.
- Describe the challenges and solutions associated with SOA configuration management (versioning) and comprehensive service and process testing.
- Understand and describe process/service granularity issues and how to strike the right balance.
- On a day to day basis, recognize SOA technology anti-patterns and steer individuals and tea