Advancing Cardio-Respiratory Physiotherapy Practice M51PHCoventry University
Preis auf Anfrage
- Vocational qualification
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This module will provide students with the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the assessment and management of patients with cardio-respiratory dysfunction. Students will have the chance to evaluate the evidence base associated with current cardio-respiratory physiotherapy practice and to examine its practical applications.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- This module will provide students with the opportunity to integrate their learning into their own clinical practice and develop their clinical reasoning skills,
- Workshop sessions will be led by a variety of specialist lecturers from within the practice of advancing cardio-respiratory physiotherapy.
- The principles of assessment and management of people with cardio-respiratory problems,
- The theoretical basis related to cardio-respiratory physiotherapy and its integration with the biopsychosocial model of practice,
- Current cardio-respiratory physiotherapy practice,
- Clinical reasoning skills.
This module will use a variety of teaching and learning strategies. The module’s content will be delivered through seminar sessions, practical workshops, directed and self-directed study.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Coursework 1: 20 minute Seminar Presentation (40% of module mark)
Coursework 2: 2500 word Critical Review (60% of module mark)
Seminars – 44 hours
Guided students activity – 100 hours
Self-guided student activity – 56 hours
Total activity – 200 hours