Advertising and Marketing MACoventry University
£ 9.602 - (11.363 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Advertising and Marketing
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
The Advertising and Marketing MA degree focuses on the link between organisations and the customer. It will help you to develop a greater understanding of how to produce persuasive communications and give you a broader perspective on aspects of marketing communications.
The course provides opportunities to work on live or near live projects so that students can gain further experience to assist them in the work place.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This course gives you the opportunity to:
- develop both cognitive and practical skills in advertising and marketing;
- study a variety of advertising and marketing topics which includes creative development, copywriting, brand management and development, media consumption and selection and communications management;
- have the option of enrolling on the internship programme, providing the opportunity to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation.
At the start of the course all marketing students will study a common core:
- consumer behaviour;
- principles of marketing;
- marketing communications;
- information acquisition and analysis.
After this students will study specific modules. This provides an opportunity to select from a range of topics, including e-marketing and services marketing. So whether you are interested in strategy, internationalism, contemporary theory or communications, the Coventry University Business School postgraduate marketing suite offers you an outstanding opportunity to enhance your career prospects."