Air Transport ManagementCity University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The course is based on completing the Induction Workshop (IW) plus eight modules over one to five years, which are taught over three day periods and held frequently throughout the year and at various locations including London, Dubai and Frankfurt.
Students are also required to undertake a project in an air transport related subject, which is usually completed within six to twelve months.
Students who choose not to do the project will receive a Postgraduate Certificate on successful completion of IW plus four modules or a Postgraduate Diploma on successful completion of IW plus eight modules.Course Structure
- Airline operations
- Airline business
- Air transport economics
- Human resource management
- Psychology in aviation management
- Active safety management
- Airline marketing
- Airline operational regulatory compliance
- Fleet planning
- Developing a business plan
- Crisis management
- Financial accounting
- Sustainable aviation
- Airports and ground handling
- Airline maintenance
- Airline revenue management, pricing and distribution
- Safety management - tools and methods
- Air accident investigation
- Leadership in organisations
- Safety risk management
- Review of quality, safety and aviation business functions
- Aviation Law
Read the full programme specification
Teaching and Assessment
Every taught module is assessed by coursework and, for some core modules, also by examination. A dissertation related to experience in the industry is required. There is a high degree of flexibility in terms of sequence and time frame, to suit those working in airlines, air traffic control, air forces and other organisations.
This course aims to provide you with a recognised career-developing qualification, control of your own career...