AIX 5L Basics (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
Increase your understanding of the AIX user environment. Learn to perform everyday tasks that enable you to use AIX application programs effectively, and which are also fundamental skills for a system administrator.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Use AIX online documentation
- Navigate through the AIX file system structure
- Manage AIX files and directories
- Secure files and directories
- Use the vi editor
- Execute common AIX commands
- Monitor and manage AIX processes
- Customize your AIX working environment
- Use common AIX utilities
- Write simple KornShell scripts
- Use and customize the AIX windows environment and Common Desktop Environment (CDE)