AIX 5L On-Line Suite (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This suite is a package containing three self-paced virtual classes, AIX 5L Basics, AIX 5L System Admin I: Implementation, and AIX 5L System Admin II: Problem Determination
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Use AIX online documentation
- Navigate through the AIX file system structure
- Manage AIX files and directories
- Secure files and directories
- Use the vi editor
- Execute common AIX commands
- Monitor and manage AIX processes
- Customize your AIX working environment
- Use common AIX utilities
- Write simple KornShell scripts
- Use and customize the AIX windows environment and Common Desktop Environment (CDE)
- Install the AIX 5L Version 5.1 operating system, software bundles,
- and filesets.
- Perform system startup and shutdown
- Understand and use the system management tools
- Manage physical and logical devices
- Perform file system management
- Create and manage user and group accounts
- Perform and restore system backups
- Utilize administrative subsystems, including cron to schedule
- system tasks, and security to implement customized access of files
- and directories.
- Describe basic networking concepts
- Maximise the availability of pSeries servers by performing syst