AIX Jumpstart for UNIX Professionals (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Provide focused training for experienced UNIX administrators on how to install, customize, and administer the AIX operating system in a multiuser POWER (System p) partitioned environment. The course is based on AIX 7.1 running on a Power system managed by Hardware Management Console version 7 and provides practical discussions that are appropriate to earlier AIX releases.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Install the AIX operating system, file sets, and RedHat Package Manager (RPM) packages
- Perform system startup and shutdown
- Discuss and use system management tools such as System Management Interface Tool (SMIT) and IBM systems director console for AIX
- Manage physical and logical devices
- Discuss the purpose of the logical volume manager
- Perform logical volume and file system management
- Perform and restore system backups
- Use the AIX error log as a tool in problem determination
- Configure TCP/IP networking