AIX System Administration I: Implementation AIX 6 (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
The purpose of this course is to enable the students to install, customize and administer the AIX 6 operating system in a multiuser environment using RS/6000s or Itanium-based systems.
- Install the AIX 6 operating system, software bundles, and filesets
- Perform system startup and shutdown
- Understand and use the system management tools
- Manage physical and logical devices
- Perform file system management
- Create and manage user and group accounts
- Perform and restore system backups
- Utilize administrative subsystems, including cron to schedule system tasks, and security to implement customized access of files and directories
- Describe basic networking concepts