AutoDesk Mudbox 2015 Training DVDLearning247
£ 118 - (139 €)
- Online Campus
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- 7 + hours of training
- 103 video tutorials
- Exercise files included
- Instructor: Robert Nipper
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
CADLearning is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for as many times as you need it, whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
We needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in the world and whenever they need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
"I would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is just what I needed to start being productive with the software. Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow
• Introducing Autodesk Mudbox
• Touring the Interface
• Working with the Menu
• Leveraging Incremental Save
• Navigating the View Tabs
• Working with Layers
• Exploring Objects and Object Properties
• Working with Viewport Filters
• Introducing the Tools Trays
• Understanding the Status Bar
• Working with the Marking Menu
• Utilizing the Hotbox Menu
• Introducing the Sculpting Tools
• Editing Sculpting Tool Settings
• Introducing the Paint Tools
• Editing Paint Tool Settings
• Introducing the Curve Tools
• Editing Curve Tool Settings
• Introducing the Pose Tools
• Editing Pose Tool Settings
• Introducing the Select and Move Tools
• Editing the Select and Move Tool Settings
• Using a Stamp Image
• Exploring Curves
• Drawing a 2D Curve
• Drawing a 3D Curve
• Using Curves with Other Tools
• Introducing Mudbox Customization
• Editing Mudbox User Preferences
• Creating a Custom Layout
• Editing Keyboard Shortcuts
• Adjusting Property Sliders
• Introducing 3D Painting and Sculpting
• Understanding 3D Sculpting
• Applying 3D Sculpting Tools
• Exploring 3D Painting
• Working with 3D Paint Tools
• Understanding Levels of Detail
• Utilizing Levels of Detail
• Introducing Mudbox Sculpting
• Creating Objects
• Applying Levels of Detail
• Exploring the Sculpting Tools
• Sculpting with the Sculpt Tools
• Refi ning Sculptures
• Locking and Freezing a Mesh
• Exploring the Layers Window
• Working with Sculpting Layers
• Utilizing Stencils
• Applying Stamps
• Sculpting with Symmetry
• Introducing Mudbox Painting
• Exploring Paint Layers
• Working with Paint Layers
• Exploring the Paint Tools
• Exploring the Paint Layer Controls
• Painting with Stencils
• Painting with Stamps
• Working with Symmetry
• Using the Falloff Settings
UV Mapping and Meshes
• Understanding UV Mapping
• Viewing Unwrapped Meshes
• Understanding PTEX Mapping
• Preparing a Model for PTEX Painting
• Reducing a Mesh
• Manipulating a Mesh
• Patching Holes in a Mesh
• Accelerating Sculpting with the Tighten
and Fair Selection Commands
• Creating a Mesh from Curves
View port Filters
• Understanding View port Filters
• Using the Tone mapper Filter
• Using the Depth of Field Filter
• Using the Cavity Ambient Occlusion Filter
• Using the Ambient Occlusion Filter
• Using the Screen Distance and Normal
• Using the Non-Photorealistic Filter
• Introducing Mudbox Materials
• Using Material Presets
• Editing Material Properties
• Creating a New Material Preset
• Understanding Lighting in Mudbox
• Creating and Editing Lights
• Working with Point Lights
• Applying Directional Lights
• Using Image Based Lighting
• Incorporating Lighting Presets
• Understanding the Pose Tools in Mudbox
• Working with the Pose Tools
• Creating a Joint Chain
• Painting Joint Weights
• Posing a Model
• Introducing Rendering in Mudbox
• Setting Rendering Preferences
• Saving a Screen Image
• Creating and Using Camera Bookmarks
• Recording a Movie
• Creating a Turntable Movie
• Working with Other Software
• Importing FBX Files
• Understanding Texture Extraction
• Extracting Diffuse Maps
• Extracting Normal Maps
• Sending Files to Maya, 3ds Max and