Automotive Journalism MACoventry University
£ 5.799 - (6.482 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
There is no better route into the highly competitive world of automotive journalism than this unique course. Specifically designed with input from the automotive publishing industry and endorsed by the Guild of Motoring Writers, the course builds on our strong links with the media and the motor industry.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Practising journalists – including an award-winning freelance motoring writer and former car magazine editor – help you develop the skills required to become a successful journalist, together with an understanding of journalism theory and essential law and ethics.
Teaching takes the form of a mixture of lectures, seminars, discussions and workshops. You will write and design your own automotive magazine and, increasingly, back that up with web content in written, audio and video formats.
- Award-winning freelance motoring writer and former car magazine editor helps you develop the skills required to become a successful journalist;
- graduates have gone on to positions with car magazines and motoring websites, and to become successful freelance motoring writers;
- you will write and design your own automotive magazine and, increasingly, back that up with web content in written, audio and video formats.
- Law, Ethics and Public Administration;
- Multiplatform Journalism Practice;
- Automotive Industry in Context;
- Specialist Professional Practice;
- Journalism Themes and Issues;
- Postgraduate Journal;
- MA Journalism Research Project.