BA (Hons) Degree in Hospitality and Tourism ManagementIHTTI School of Hotel Management
Preis auf Anfrage
- Neuchâtel (Schweiz)
Häufig gestellte Fragen
• High School Diploma or equivalent • English level equivalent to TOEFL 500 • Minimum age 17 years (Please note that students must be 18 years old to commence the full-time industry internship. Those students who have not attained this age will be required to complete the second academic term at IHTTI before commencing their first internship placement).
The BA Honours Degree awarded by the University of Derby at IHTTI is fully recognized by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), the governing body for higher education in the United Kingdom, and meets the requirements of the Bologna Treaty. IHTTI also awards its own degree confirming the successful completion of the programme at its campus in Switzerland. This degree is formal recognition by IHTTI of the standards achieved by graduands.
The programme is aimed at appropriately qualified students wishing to build upon their practical and vocational experience through the development of critical and analytical skills. After completion of the academic term, students will be given 6 weeks to complete their dissertation, during which time supervision will be provided.
This module provides the student with the opportunity to work independently on a specific project of a particular interest to them and will enable them to gain an honours degree.
- Advanced Consumer Behaviour
- Delivering Added Value
- HRM and Business Strategy
- Contemporary Issues in the Service Delivery
- Managing Cultural Diversity Systems for Tourism
- Independent Study
5 months intensive full-time followed by 6 weeks distance-learning and preparation of dissertation.
(Total 3 years including: Swiss Higher Diploma, 2,5 years & Swiss Diploma, 2 years)
Meals & Accommodation
Full board and accommodation included in the fees.