Bash: Shell ScriptingMathias Kettner - Linux- und Open-Source-Schulungen
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Basic knowledge of Linux
The shell is a particular feature of Linux. The ability to automate almost anything with the shell makes Linux so flexible. In this course the participants will learn basic and advanced concepts of BASH - the standard Linux shell. These concepts are practically trained. After completing this course participants are able to automate and configure tasks.
A special feature of this course is remote administration via SSH regarding the automatic control of computers over the network.
Through this training you will be able to write your own shell scripts, adapt and understand foreign scripts. You get the ability to automate many routine tasks, save a lot of time and avoid errors. Shell scripts are used for:
- Automatic administration of multiple computers simultaneously
- Automatic software distribution
- Adjust individual automatic installations
- Customized backup scripts
- Plugins for system monitoring with Nagios
- Developers: automatic creation of software releases
- Read and customize boot and startup scripts
- And much more
Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 8