BigInsights Analytics for Business Analysts - WBTIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have attended InfoSphere BigInsights Foundation (DW612) or equivalent knowledge (would be useful).
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is designed to introduce the student to the capabilities of BigSheets. BigSheets is a component of InfoSphere BigInsights. It provides the analyst the ability to be able to visualize and analyze data stored HDFS using a spreadsheet type interface without any programming.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Streams & BigInsights
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe how BigSheets can help with the business and technical challenges of big data
- Create BigSheet workbooks
- From data stored in HDFS
- Directly from data generated by an applicationUse BigSheets readers to properly parse data in BigSheets
- Create sheets within workbooks
- List the different types of functions available when creating a new sheet
- Create charts to more easily visualize BigSheets results
- Export BigSheets data to a web browser or a file in HDFS
- Integrate workbooks with Big SQL tables