Binaural Hearing for Robots - InriaFrance Université Numerique
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Week 1: Introduction to Robot Hearing
- Week 2 : Methodological Foundations
- Week 3 : Sound-Source Localization
- Week 4 : Machine Learning and Binaural Hearing
- Week 5 : Fusion of Audio and Vision
he course is intended for Master of Science students with good background in signal processing and machine learning. The course is also valuable to PhD students, researchers and practitioners, who work in signal and image processing, machine learning, robotics, or human-machine interaction, and who wish to acquire competences in binaural hearing methodologies.
The course material will allow the attendants to design and develop robot and machine hearing algorithms.