Binocular VisionCity University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
The module provides advanced theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to investigate and manage a range of binocular vision anomalies within Optometric Practice. The module is fully accredited for CET points and will provide at least 24 of the 36 points required for continued registration.
The module will feature the following:
- Access to patients with a wide range of binocular vision anomalies under expert supervision
- Comprehensive lecture notes and access to web-based virtual learning environment
- Lectures and training delivered by leading Ophthalmologists, Optometrists and Orthoptists in the field.
Non EEA students can only apply as part of a programme, not as a stand-alone module.
- You should normally be a UK registered optometrist satisfying all legal requirements to be eligible to practise in the UK
- You should also be registered with the General Optical Council
- Overseas optometrists/ Medical Practitioners will be accepted on an ad hoc basis providing your undergraduate syllabus and clinical responsibilities are similar to those of a UK optometrist/Medical Practitioner.
For those students whose first language is not English, the following qualification is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
Please note that due to changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.Application Deadline: