Bootstrap 2 Training VideosCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (85 €)
- Online Campus
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 4 Hours (46 lessons)
• Instructor: Craig Campbell
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Craig starts by showing you how to download and setup Bootstrap on your system. You will explore how to utilize major functions of Bootstrap such as the grid system, responsive design features, as well as creating NavBars and footers. Throughout the course you will follow along with the author as he creates a real functional website. You will learn how to create hero units, tabbed content, an image carousel, and modal popups, and how to apply Bootstrap functions to forms. The author has included his source files so you can follow along step by step and re-create the results of each lesson on your own.
Once you have completed this video based tutorial for Twitter Bootstrap 2, you will have an solid understanding of this framework, and you will be able to apply this knowledge to your own web development projects.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.00. Free Videos From This Course Introduction To Bootstrap About The Author Documentation Overview Using The Fluid Grid Responsive Features Responsive Utility Classes Using Icon Glyphs Media Objects For Comments Carousel Navigation Modal Lightbox - Part 2 Appending Buttons Button Options 01. Introduction 0101 Introduction To Bootstrap 0102 What To Expect 02. Setting Up Bootstrap 0201 Examining The Framework Files 0202 Documentation Overview 03. The Grid System 0301 Using Containers 0302 Default Grid 0303 Coding Columns In HTML 0304 Column Offsets 0305 Using Nested Columns 0306 Using The Fluid Grid 0307 Exercise - Using Templates 04. Responsive Bootstrap 0401 Responsive Features 0402 Enabling Responsive Features 0403 Responsive Utility Classes 05. Site Structure 0501 Building A NavBar 0502 Using Icon Glyphs 0503 Fixing The NavBar To The Top Of The Browser 0504 NavBar Dropdowns 0505 Building The Footer 0506 Exercise - Building Navigations 06. The Blog Page 0601 Text Styles 0602 Image Styles 0603 Media Objects For Comments 0604 Breadcrumbs 0605 Pagination 07. The About Page 0701 Building A Hero Unit 0702 Styling The Hero Unit 0703 Styling The Featured Icons 0704 Tabbed Content 0705 Exercise - Tab Options 08. The Home Page 0801 Image Carousel 0802 Carousel Navigation 0803 Modal Popups 0804 Thumbnails 0805 Modal Lightbox - Part 1 0806 Modal Lightbox - Part 2 09. The Contact Page 0901 Using Forms 0902 Inline Forms 0903 Horizontal Forms 0904 Prepended And Appended Inputs 0905 Appending Buttons 0906 Validation States 0907 Alerts 0908 Button Options 0909 Exercise - Progress Bars 10. About The Author 1001 About The Author