BPM Process Analysis Methods IIIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this 4-day instructor-led course, you learn about business process management (BPM) process analysis and improvement methods and techniques, and how to make their organizations and business units process-oriented.
This interactive course uses a collaborative learning environment to teach best-practice processes that help organizations with the decomposition of a business unit or group within an enterprise. The course also offers hands-on demonstrations, and uses student-supplied processes as a case study for exercises designed to reinforce the concepts and skills covered in the lectures.
The course begins with an overview of business process management and change management concepts. You learn about managing upstream and downstream impacts and the cross-functional importance of processes to the overall objectives of an organization. The course explains important concepts and activities such as process analysis, process improvement, working with as-is and to-be processes, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), and identifying and working with key performance indicators (KPIs).
In addition, the course introduces you to IBM Blueworks Live, which is a software as a service (SaaS) offering that can help organizations quickly document and improve business processes by enabling collaboration and process automation in a secure, cloud-based environment.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
- BPM Analyst skills for IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition 7.2
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5.6
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe business process management (BPM) and its benefits to an organization
- Document process opportunities and attach relevant references to clarify requirements
- Map high-level activities and participants in a business process using Blueworks Live
- Generate and refine a detailed process diagram using Blueworks Live
- Establish a change management plan to garner acceptance and buy-in for process improvement initiatives
- Document detailed processes through validation and enhancement of blueprints including key inputs and outputs, as well as known issues and impacts
- Facilitate process discovery sessions
- Create a detailed list of areas of opportunity
- Generate a prioritized list of opportunities for improvement
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for a process
- Identify next steps for process improvement initiatives