Build Your Own SAP Fiori App in the CloudopenSAP
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
SAP Fiori UX
SAP Fiori APp
Introduced in 2013 as a collection of apps, SAP Fiori has evolved into the new user experience (UX) for SAP software and now includes design guidelines and development resources. This modern UX reflects a broader paradigm shift, moving from a focus on features and functions to users and their experience.
This course is all about taking those SAP Fiori design guidelines and development resources and showing you how to apply them to your own unique business needs. Or, put another way, building your own SAP Fiori app thatâ€™s just as user-friendly as the hundreds SAP has built directly.
The previous version of this course was held in 2015. This new course now includes all new content focused on the latest UX topics and tools such as SAP Fiori 2.0, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Splash, Build, and more. If you took the course in 2015, this edition is the next step in learning how to build SAP Fiori apps even better. If you did not take the 2015 course, this course is just as applicable. It is a self-contained, end-to-end, hands-on learning experience on how to build your own SAP Fiori app.
The goal of this course is to walk you through the guidelines, tools, and best practices for designing, developing, and deploying your very own SAP Fiori app. Included are two challenges, a â€œdesign challengeâ€ and a â€œdevelop challengeâ€, where you can submit your work, receive peer feedback, and have the chance to win an Apple iPad Pro!
- Starting from: February 24, 2016, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 10 weeks (3 - 4 hours per week)
- Course end: May 5, 2016
- No final exam
- Two peer-graded assignments
- Course language: English
- Video Subtitles: English and Russian
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Get to Know SAP Fiori UX
- Week 2: Design Your First SAP Fiori App
- Week 3: Get Ready to Create Your First App
- Week 4: Create Your First SAP Fiori App
- Week 5: Enhance an SAP Fiori Master Detail App
- Week 6: Extend SAP Fiori Apps
- Week 7: Build Your Own SAP Fiori App
- Week 2 â€“ 6: Submit Your App Mock-Up for Peer Review, Conduct Peer Reviews (â€œDesign Challengeâ€)
- Week 7 â€“ 10: Submit Your App for Peer Review, Conduct Peer Reviews (â€œDevelop Challengeâ€)
- Application developers
- Mobile application developers
- UX designers
- IT professionals
- Solution consultants
- Anyone interested in User Experience (UX), SAP Fiori, and Design Thinking
- Basic understanding of business processes typically addressed by SAP