Business Administration and EngineeringHTW Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin
Häufig gestellte Fragen
# A bachelor's degree or an international equivalent with at least 180 ECTS credit points; # At least one year of relevant professional experience during the studies (internship) or after graduation; # Proof of English proficiency.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This postgraduate program concentrates on international controlling, intercultural communications, and on the current aspects and developments of technology and IT. The program prepares the graduates for demanding tasks in the industry or in the field of management consultancy.
The duration of the program is three semesters. The first two semesters consist of seminars, lectures and exercises, given by HTW professors and external educators. The Master’s thesis will be written during the third semester. It is possible, but not mandatory, to include an internship into the studies. The program is conducted completely in English.
There are numerous MBA programs available. Why should you choose the MBA&E?
* Gain the technology advantage over your traditional MBA competition. Technology is a key business performance factor and a key component of corporate strategy. Join the MBA&E and develop a combination of managerial and technological competencies into your top career asset!
* Career in BPO? Companies are increasingly looking for competitive advantages in the strategic sourcing of business processes. Most large companies have implemented Shared Services or are planning to do so, and the global size of the constantly growing BPO industry is estimated as EUR 100 billion. Regardless, practically no formal education in the field is begin offered. With the MBA&E you will specialize in a field with constant demand for dedicated professionals.
* Become an excellent team player. We will help you develop what can become one of your most important career assets. Throughout the program you will navigate through challenging business problems in various team settings and develop critical workplace skills as you go.
* The MBA&E is very multifaceted and international. By the 2007 class, the MBA&E students and graduates come from 25 countries all over the world and represent numerous professional backgrounds. You will gain the experience of studying and living in Berlin with a tightly woven international group - a great chance to build your professional network as well as form lasting friendships.
* "One-stop shop" service. You will enjoy the convenience of having a dedicated program office at your service. You will be supported from the time prior to your arrival, through your complete studies and onward in the form of alumni work.
Language: The program is taught completely in English.
Start: October (Winter semester)
Application deadlines: 15th June for the Winter semester