- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Zu verbessern Nothing negative.
Kurs abgeschlossen: August 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Academic Skills
- Economics for Managers
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Mathematics for Economists
- Macroeconomics I
- Microeconomics I
- Business Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- Macroeconomics II
- Microeconomics II
- International Trade
- Business Law
- Project Management
- Responsible Business
- Applied Economics
- Career Management and Employability
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Critical Approaches to Economics
- EU Economy: Policy and Issues
- Behavioural Economics
- Industrial Organisation and Policy
You can expect an interesting mix of coursework, essays, exams and activity-based assignments. Your coursework could include problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations as well as group or individual reports. You'll also be able to access support materials supported by materials accessed through our virtual learning environment (VLE).
All assessment is designed to allow you to demonstrate what you’ve learned, and to make sure you’re developing the knowledge and skills you need to complete the course.This is a three year programme (or 4 years with placement)
Alongside your core modules you will pick a number of optional modules. Please note that modules are subject to change and availability.