Case-Based Clinical ManagementCity University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
The module is designed to provide opportunities to manage complex 'virtual' clinical cases, with tutorial support to guide decision making regarding intervention. A clinical case will be provided which students must manage through self directed learning.
It aims to:
- Apply evidence from the literature in clinical decision making for a client with a hearing impairment and learning disability
- Apply advanced clinical decision-making in diagnosis and design of intervention.
- Apply clinical knowledge and understanding to establish appropriate intervention using conceptual frameworks and the cycle of intervention
- Identify and develop use of advanced technical skills associated with different approaches and patterns of SLT delivery.
Non EEA students can only apply as part of a programme, not as a stand-alone module.
The module is appropriate for students who have completed a pre-registration course in speech and language therapy and are qualified to practice.English Requirements
For those students whose first language is not English, the following qualification is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
Please note that due to changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.Application Deadline: