Certificate In Facilitation Skills Online CourseCourses For Success
Preis auf Anfrage
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - Understanding Facilitation
- What is facilitation?
- What is a facilitator?
- When is facilitation appropriate?
Module Three - Process vs Content
- About process
- About content
- A facilitator's focus
Module Four - Laying the Groundwork
- Choosing a facilitated approach
- Planning for a facilitated meeting
- Collecting data
Module Five - Tuckman and Jensen's Model of Team Development
- Stage One - Forming
- Stage Two - Storming
- Stage Three - Norming
- Stage Four - Performing
Module Six - Building Consensus
- Encouraging participation
- Gathering information
- Presenting information
- Synthesizing and Summarising
Module Seven - Reaching a Decision Point
- Indentifying the options
- Creating a short list
- Choosing a solution
- Using the multi-option technique
Module Eight - Dealing with Difficult People
- Addressing disruptions
- Common types of difficult people and how to handle them
- Helping the group resolve issues on their own
Module Nine - Addressing Group Dysfunction
- Using ground rules to prevent dysfunction
- Restarting and reframing issues
- Some of the ways of restarting and reframing includes
- Getting people back on track
Module Ten - About Intervention
- Why intervention may be necessary
- When to intervene
- Levels of intervention
Module Eleven - Intervention Techniques
- Using your processes
- Boomerang it back
- ICE it - Identify, Check for agreement, Evaluate how to resolve
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- YOGI BERRA - In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
- DWIGHT EISENHOWER - Plans are nothing; planning is everything.
- JONAS SALK - The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.