Certificate In Middle Management Online CourseCourses For Success
Preis auf Anfrage
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - Introduction to Management
- What is management?
- What do managers do?
- What does it take to be a manager?
- Why does management matter?
Module Three - Ethics and Social Responsibility
- What is ethical workplace behavior?
- What is unethical workplace behavior?
- How to make ethical decisions
- What is social responsibility?
Module Four - Managing Information
- Why information matters
- Strategic importance of information
- Characteristics and costs of useful information
- Getting and sharing information
Module Five - Decision-Making
- What is rational decision-making?
- Steps to rational decision-making
- Limits to rational decision-making
- Improving decision-making
Module Six - Control
- Basics of control
- The control process
- Is control necesary or possible?
- How and what to control
- Control methods
Module Seven - Organisational Strategy
- Basics of organisational strategy
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Strategy-making process
- Corporate, industry, firm level strategies
Module Eight - Innovation and Change
- Organisational innovation
- Why innovation matters
- Managing innovation
- Organisational change
- Why change occurs and why it matters
- Managing change
Module Nine - Organisational Structures and Process
- Organisational authority
- Job design
- Designing organisational process
Module Ten - Managing Teams
- The good and the bad of using teams
- Kinds of teams
- Work team characteristics
- Enhancing work team effectiveness
Module Eleven - Motivation and Leadership
- Basics of motivation
- Equity theory
- Expectancy theory
- What is leadership?
- Situational leadership
- Strategic leadership
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.