CFD in TurbomachineryCity University London
In Islington (Grossbritannien)
Preis auf Anfrage
- Short course
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
What will I learn? The course features lectures on:
- Compressible Navier-Stokes Equations and Finite Volume Formulation
- Structured and Unstructured Grid Generation
- Turbulence modeling and closure (RANS, LES and DES)
- CFD Method for design
- Physical characterization of unsteady flows in turbomachines
- Application Case Studies Using Commercial Packages.
Teaching and AssessmentThe course is divided in two sections. The first one, covered during the first day will introduce the basic concepts of Computational Fluid Dynamics with special emphasis on the finite volume method. The second part of the course (date to be confirmed) will focus on CFD topics related with flows in turbomachinery. The second part of the course will be structured as a set of specialised lectures.
Applicants can freely choose between the 3 days course or the 2 days specialised course. There will be no assessment process.