CICS V5 CICSPlex System Manager IntroductionIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be familiar with the control facilities and intersystem communication facilities that CICS TS provides.
This course introduces you to the CICS TS CICSPlex System Manager (CPSM) and its components and functions.
The course provides an overview of the CICSPlex SM environment. It covers the CICSPlex SM requirements, with an emphasis on the functionality. It explains CICSPlex SM components such as the single system image (SSI), workload manager (WLM), real-time analysis (RTA), monitor (MON), and business application services (BAS). The course also covers the web user interface (WUI), design and use considerations, and other interfaces, such as the batch repository utility (BATCHREP), the CICS Explorer, and cloud enablement.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System Programmer skills for CICS Transaction Server V5
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the capabilities of single system image (SSI) and single point of control and definition
- Describe the functions that CICSPlex SM provides, such as CPSM operations, workload manager (WLM), real-time analysis (RTA), monitoring (MON), business application services (BAS), and application programming interface (API)
- Describe the required CICSPlex System Manager infrastructure: CICS managing address space (CMAS), environment services system services (ESSS), managed application systems (MAS), and MAS agents
- Describe the security facilities that CICSPlex System Manager provides
- Describe the CICSPlex System Manager web user interface
- Describe the use of CICSPlex System Manager for cloud enablement