CICSPlex System Manager V4 IntroductionIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be familiar with the control and intersystem facilities provided by CICS TS.
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click CICS V5 CICSPlex System Manager Introduction (WM845G).
This one-day, intermediate-level instructor-led course introduces students to the CICS TS System Manager (CPSM) and its components and functions.
The course provides an overview of the CICSPlex environment and requirements, with an emphasis on the functionality of its components such as the Single System Interface (SSI), Work Load Manager (WLM), Real Time Analysis (RTA), Monitor (MON), and Business Application Services (BAS). The course also covers the Web user interface (WUI), design and use considerations, and other interfaces, such as the Batch Repository Utility (BATCHREP).
This course is applicable to all releases of CICS TS V4.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths Web site:
- Describe the capabilities of Single System Image (SSI) and single point of control and definition
- Describe the functions provided by CPSM operations, Work Load Management (WLM), Real Time Analysis (RTA), Monitoring (MON), Business Application Services (BAS), and Application Program Interface (API)
- Describe the required CICSPlex System Manager infrastructure: CICS Managing Address Space (CMAS), Coordinating Address Space (CAS), Enterprise Storage Server Specialist (ESSS), Managed Application Systems (MAS), and MAS agents
- Describe the security facilities provided by CICSPlex System Manager
- Describe the CICSPlex System Manager V4.1 Web user interface