Cinema 4D Special Effects Techniques Video TutorialsCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (81 €)
- Birmingham (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 5 Hours (76 lessons)
• Instructor: Chris Martin
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Cinema 4D training course, Adobe Certified Associate and 3D expert Chris Martin introduces you to some of his favorite special effects techniques. To get the most out of this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of Cinema 4D and its modules.
Chris begins with a close look at the new integration between C4D and Adobe After Effects. This feature allows your changes in C4D to be immediately reflected in After Effects, saving you a lot of time with your workflows. Chris also shows you some fluid dynamics techniques, and how to track an actor on a green screen and import him to a 3D scene. You will learn some time saving techniques and key tips for working with green screens, and take an in-depth look at the Mograph module.
Once you have completed this comprehensive Cinema 4D techniques tutorial, you will be much more familiar with the techniques that this powerful software has to offer you. Chris has included extensive working files and source files to allow you to replicate what he is teaching you right in Cinema 4D.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.