Cloud Computing With Amazon Web Services Video Tutorial CourseCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (81 €)
- Birmingham (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 5.25 Hours (51 lessons)
• Instructor: Rich Morrow
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Amazon Web Services (AWS) training course, Rich Morrow walks you through utilizing the wide range of Cloud Computing and Cloud Web Hosting services that Amazon provides. Cloud Computing and Hosting is fast becoming the standard method of creating scalable, manageable Web Application Services, and Amazon is leading the way. This tutorial will teach you what is available in AWS, and how to use it effectively for your own Cloud Hosting needs.
You will start by learning exactly what Cloud Computing is, and why you should be using it. Rich shows you how to set up your AWS account, and gives you an overview of the services that are available to you. Throughout this video tutorial, you will cover topics such as; creating and managing EC2 instances, using the Elastic Load Balancers, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) , S3, RDS and Dynamo. Rich also reviews CloudFront services, ElastiCache, VPC, SNS (Simple Notification Service), SES (Simple Email Service), SQS (Simple Queuing Service) and Route 53. You will finish off by walking through the creation of a 3 tier scalable Web Application using the AWS tools you have learned in this course.
Once you have completed this comprehensive AWS video training, you will be fully capable of creating and deploying your own Web Applications and setting up Cloud Hosted web servers AWS. You will be familiar with the most important services, and have hands on experience in deploying your own instances using the AWS interface. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.