Coaching skills for managerDIHK Service GmbH
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Beschreibung des Seminars
There is more to good leadership than simply delegating tasks, motivating the team, and monitoring the progress of assigned projects. Leaders who are really successful in their role are also able to develop the specific skills and qualities of their staff members and to offer them support. By doing so, the employees will develop a higher degree of loyalty towards their manager and the
manager will benefit directly by receiving more support and assistance from his staff members. You practice practical tools and methods to be applied in your daily routine from which you will
benefit directly. This seminar introduces you to the elements of a coaching leadership style and makes you familiar with its opportunities as well as its limits.
Gaining clarity about your role and attitude and learning about another way of developing people will certainly enrich your personal repertoire of leadership tools.
• Why is it useful to apply coaching tools when managing employees?
• Extending your repertoire of roles within your job
• How developing your employees benefits your staff and how you benefit from it as well
• Understanding the inner attitude required when coaching
• Dealing with multiple roles and consciously changing between them
• Introduction to the G.R.O.W. model for coaching
• Advanced questioning and listening techniques
• Application and uses of the coaching role in general and in specific coaching opportunities e.g. in Sales
• If you like you can call the trainer before the seminar starts
• 2-days intensive training with a top-class Trainer
• daily 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
• wide documentation to engross and to look-up
• certificate of attendance
• maximum 8 attendants will safe your learn-ing success
• drinks, snacks and lunch
• professional arranged seminar room
• by request: assistance at your arrangement of hotel accommodation
Direkt zum Seminaranbieter