Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - Advanced-levelAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.864 €)
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Build on your existing knowledge of CBT theory and learn about its clinical application with more complex presentations.
You will learn about:
- Introduction to Axis II disorders and CBT approach to treatment
- Introduction to CBT assessment and treatment of Eating Disorders
- Introduction to 'third wave' CBT approaches and disorder specific application
You are expected to attend all three days of the workshop
We will use a variety of teaching methods, such as:
- Question and answer forum
Throughout the workshop, you will be encouraged to utilise 'Self Practice' exercises and reflect on the use of CBT principles in your own clinical setting and/or your personal life.
This workshop does not provide a professional qualification and there is no formal assessment, but you will receive a certificate of attendance for your revalidation portfolio.