Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - Intermediate-levelAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.904 €)
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
“Learn how to apply the principles of cognitive behavioural therapy in your practice and/or personal life”
You will learn about:
- Introduction to Guided Discovery and Socratic Questioning
- Introduction to assessment and maintenance cycles (anxiety disorders)
- Introduction to CBT treatment protocol for anxiety disorders.
You are expected to attend all three days of the workshop and it is recommended that the days are taken together.
We will use a variety of teaching methods, such as:
- Group work
- Question and answer forum
Throughout the workshop, you will be encouraged to utilise 'Self Practice' exercises and reflect on the use of CBT principles in your own clinical setting and/or your personal life.
This workshop does not include an assessment, but you will receive a certificate of attendance for your revalidation portfolio.