Cognitive technologies: The real opportunities for business - Deloitte University PressNovoEd
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
During the course, participants will learn from leading thinkers in the field including Professor Eric Nyberg, Professor and Director, Master's Program in Computational Data Science in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, and Professor Tom Davenport, President's Distinguished Professor of Information Technology and Management at Babson College, a Fellow of the MIT Center for Digital Business, and senior advisor to Deloitte Analytics. They will help address the questions:
- What is artificial intelligence, and how did the field attain the importance it has today?
- What are cognitive technologies? Dig below the surface and gain a basic understanding of the technologies that simulate language understanding, seeing, and reasoning.
- How will cognitive technologies impact my business? Explore the types of applications that cognitive technologies may be suited for, and discover a framework that can help you conceptualize whether and where you might deploy them in your organization.
- What is the impact of cognitive technologies on work? Cut through the hype and understand what leaders and workers need to know now to prepare for the changes these technologies will bring to work, workers, and organizations.
- What does the future hold for cognitive technologies? David, Eric and Tom discuss the technological, legal and ethical factors that may influence the evolution and further adoption of cognitive technologies.
The course consists of approximately 2.5 hours of video content divided into approximately six-minute mini lectures. Quizzes allow you to check and consolidate your knowledge. Peer-reviewed assignments can take you deeper and give you practical information to take back to your job.