College Financial Aid Made SimpleUdemy
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
College Financial Aid
We get it. For students and parents, mucking through financial aid is neither fast nor easy. The college admissions process can become stressful and often families miss out on funding they deserve in the sea of forms they need to fill out.
We designed Financial Aid Made Simple to empower high school students managing their college expenses. In the course we'll cover:
- What financial aid entails
- The 9 sections of the FAFSA
- A question-by-question video walk through of a practice FAFSA
- Tips and exercises designed to maximize your returns from the FAFSA
This course includes easy to follow video mashup content, interactive screen casts, and engagement exercises.
You'll also receive unlimited support. This course will continuously grow as we receive questions and emails. Our vision is to make this the go-to hub for financial aid questions on the web.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up and learn the ins and outs of college financial aid today.
Brought to you by Learnerator:
AP Biology exam prep | AP Calculus exam prep | AP Chemistry exam prep | AP English language exam prep | AP English Literature exam prep | AP Environmental Science exam prep | AP European History exam prep | AP Human Geography exam prep | AP Macroeconomics exam prep | AP Microeconomics exam prep | AP Physics B exam prep | AP Psychology exam prep | AP Statistics exam prep | AP US Government and Politics exam prep | AP US History exam prep
- Required tax and other documentation as described in the course
- An eagerness to take control of the financial aid process for yourself or your family
- Over 26 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- By the end of the course, you will be completely prepared to complete the FAFSA correctly in minutes.
- Through this course, you will receive the most aid that you and your family deserve.
- High school seniors applying to college and universities for the first time during the fall of 2013
- Parents who want to learn more about Expected Family Contribution and paying less for college
- Anyone who needs to finish their FAFSA quickly and accurately