Corporate Digital Learning - KPMGIversity
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Corporate Digital Learning
Fostering employee growth and maintaining efficient on-boarding and on-the-job training is essential for all companies and organisations. Digital learning offers the technologies, administration and tools that will optimise your return on education. This course will provide you with the Corporate Digital Learning (CDL) methods you or your company need to improve engagement, knowledge transfer and job performance.
A central aspect of this is approach is social online learning. This course in itself wants to create a CDL professional community: co-creating knowledge and exchanging ideas and best practices through dialogue and exchange amongst other learning professionals.
This free and open course is offered by KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft and facilitated by Dr. Jeanny Wildi-Yune. KPMG is a leading international network of professional firms providing audit, tax, consultancy and advisory services. In 155 countries across the globe, the KPMG network has more than 150,000 people working in member firms. Dr. Jeanny Wildi-Yune is an experienced senior consultant at the German KPMG member firm, with over 20 years experience in the field of education and extensive experience in corporate education in particular.
What will I learn?
Assessing Learning Needs- Challenges and requirements
- Benefits of digital learning
- Types and Tools
Assuring Learning Transfer
- Analysis and assessment
- Picking the right methods
- Best practice examples
Social Online Learning
- Engagement and interaction
- Gamification methods
- Motivating employees and participants
Effective Learning Formats
- Blended learning
- Flipped classroom
- Virtual platforms
- Finding the right methodology
- Learning matrices
- Measurement models
Measuring Return On Education
- Understanding education economics
- Assessment and impact of KPIs
- Improvements and optimisation
Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in exploring online learning methods, especially in the business setting, has something to gain from this course. More specific groups include:
Business professionals: HR and L&D managers, general managers
- Find more cost-effective, scalable and engaging e-learning formats
- Take advantage of new trends, products, services for a higher return on education
Learning professionals: Coaches, trainers, teachers
- Engage and exchange ideas with a global community of learning professionals in the field
- Stay on top of marketing trends, thought leadership and best practices