Creative Writing MAAnglia Ruskin University
£ 6.100 - (7.191 €)
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Writing for children
Short stories and tales
- Patterns of Story: Fiction and its Forms
- Master's Project in Creative Writing
- Workshop: the Short Story
- Workshop: the Novel
- Special Topic in Creative Writing/English Literature
- Renaissance Drama and Cultures of Performance
- Re-reading Modernism, Practising Postmodernism
- Creativity and Content in Publishing
- The Long 19th Century: Controversies and Cities
- The Business of Publishing
- Independent Learning Module
On each core module, you’ll show your progress through one or more pieces of writing. For the Patterns of Fiction module, this will be a single critical essay including samples of your own writing. For the other three modules you’ll submit one creative portfolio of up to 4,500 words, plus a critical reflection on your work and writing process.
You can also take several optional modules from our MA Publishing or MA English Literature courses.
The major project at the end of the course will allow you to present up to 15,000 words of your chosen writing project, including a critical commentary.
Course duration: 12 months full-time or up to 3 years part-time (September starts); 15 months full-time or up to 3 years part-time (January starts). Teaching times: Cambridge: Mondays and Thursdays from 6-8pm (full-time and part-time). Chelmsford: Mondays 6-8pm (part-time).
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £6,100
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year part time) £3,050
International students, 2016/17 (per year) £11,200