Cultural Awareness Training - How to Do Business in GermanyMeyer und Meyer
- An 2 Standorten
Due to his studies – International Business Administration with emphasis on South East Asia – and various projects he lived for quite a long time in China and Malaysia. So he could not only improve his Chinese language skills but also become directly acquainted with local culture, custom and living. He was involved in multiple projects in different areas and has experience in Marketing and Sales, as well as Project Management. Due to his studies and work experience he possesses excellent social and intercultural expertise as well as experience in Asian culture and business behavior.
This workshop is designed to give support and guidance to Chinese managers, employees and entrepreneurs which are working in Germany or which are working together with German customers, colleagues or employees.
- Introduction to the theoretical background of Cultural Awareness
- Introduction to Intercultural Management and Communication
- Cultural Differences between China and Germany
- German Business Etiquette and Business Behavior
- Cooperation in multicultural teams
- Exemplary Case Studies
The second participant of the same company will be granted a discount of 20%.