Data Source Configuration Workshop of Intelligent Operations Center 1.6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete Getting Started with in Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 course (SPVC).
This course provides an overview of different types of data sources, which are supported by Intelligent Operations Center. The various steps which are required to configure these data sources using the Data Source Configuration tool is explained.
The steps to configure Comma-separated Values (CSV), Common Alerting Protocol (CAP), User Interface Entry, and DB2 database table data sources types are explained in detail. The steps to troubleshoot some of the common issues in data source configuration is discussed. Hands on exercises are provided to help the learners practice different types of data source configuration in Intelligent Operations Center.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: City Operator/ City Supervisor
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Consultant
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: System Administrator
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: System Integrator/ Configurator
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 – Role: Business Analyst
- Describe the data source configuration options in Intelligent Operations Center.
- List the types of data which can be integrated with Intelligent Operations Center.
- Demonstrate the steps to configure the following data source types:
- User interface entry
- DB2 database