DB2 10 for z/OS Database Administration Part 2IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 6 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have attended course:
- DB2 10 for z/OS Database Administration Workshop Part 1 (CV831)
or have attained a similar level of experience.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is a continuation of course DB2 10 for z/OS Database Administration Workshop Part 1 (CV831) and is designed to teach you how to perform additional database administration tasks.
This course replaces DB2 for z/OS Database Administration Workshop Part 2 (CV841). This is the Classroom version of Instructor-led online course DB2 10 for z/OS Database Administration Part 2 - ILO (3V842).
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Database Administration Core
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Execute program preparation steps including resolving common problems, defining collections and packages, and versioning of packages
- Alter table characteristics such as data types of columns and identify the impact of making such changes
- Alter indexes to add columns or to change the varying length or clustering characteristics of the index, and identify the impact of making such changes
- React to the "Advisory Reorg" Database Exception Table state
- Make appropriate decisions to successfully handle table space versions
- Given the usage of the data, determine an appropriate option for dealing with the need for adding partitions or rebalancing data partitions
- Determine the applicability and implement clone tables, user-defined distinct types, user-defined functions, stored procedures, triggers, and large objects