DB2 9 for LUW Multiple Partition DBA WorkshopIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be able to:
- Use basic Linux/UNIX functions such as utilities, file permissions, hierarchical file system, commands, and the vi editor
- State the functions of the Structured Query Language (SQL) and be able to construct DDL, DML, and authorization statements
- Discuss basic relational concepts and objects such as tables, indexes, views, and joins
- These skills can be developed by taking:
- Linux/UNIX basics (for example, AIX Basics)
- DB2 SQL...
This course replaces course CF242. This is the classroom version of the Instructor-led online course DB2 9 for LUW Multiple Partition DBA Workshop Instructor-led online (3L240)
This course teaches you how to perform database administration tasks using IBM DB2 Enterprise 9 with the Database Partitioning Feature (DPF). These tasks include customization for the DB2 Enterprise 9 with DPF system, creating and populating partitioned databases, designing a database for parallel use, and using partitioned DB2 utilities. There is no actual installation of DB2 Enterprise software in this workshop. A DB2 for Linux system is used to exercise various administrative functions.
The course materials address DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
Fourteen labs are included to address DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
Prepare for IBM Certification Test 731: DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Database Administration - Multiple Partition
- Describe the steps to install and customize DB2 in a partitioned environment
- Use GUI and Command Line tools to administer the database
- Create objects and load data into DB2 databases
- Define a DB2 partitioned recovery strategy and perform the tasks necessary to support the strategy
- Describe the application development process with respect to DB2 considerations
- Identify how a database should be designed to take advantage of the parallel architecture
- Use DB2 utilities to manage data and maintain your database
- Implement DB2 security
Note: Actual installation of DB2 will not be performed in this workshop. A pre-installed system is used to exercise various administrative functions.