DB2 9 for LUW Multiple Partition Environment for Single Partition DBAsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be able to:
- Use basic UNIX functions such as utilities, file permissions, hierarchical file system, commands, and the vi editor
- Administer a DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows single partition database
This course replaced (CG242).
This course teaches you how to perform database administration tasks using IBM DB2 Enterprise 9 with the Database Partitioning Feature. This course provides a fast path to DB2 Enterprise 9 partitioned database administration skills for experienced DB2 single partition database administrators. These tasks include customization for the DB2 Enterprise 9 with DPF system, creating and populating partitioned databases, designing a database for parallel use, and using partitioned DB2 utilities. There is no actual installation of DB2 Enterprise software in this workshop. A DB2 for Linux system is used to exercise various administrative functions.
The course materials address DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
Eleven labs are included to address DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
Prepare for IBM Certification Test 731: DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration.
This course is part of an IBM Training Path. Taking this course in the recommended sequence allows you to maximize the benefits from your education.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Database Administration - Multiple Partition
- Describe the steps to install and customize DB2 Enterprise 9 in a DPF partitioned environment
- Load data on DB2 Enterprise 9 in a partitioned environment
- Define a DB2 DPF partitioned recovery strategy and perform the tasks necessary to support the strategy
- Identify how a database should be designed to take advantage of the parallel architecture
- Use the DB2 utilities to manage data and maintain your DPF partitioned database