DB2 SQL Workshop for Experienced UsersIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 8 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience with:
- coding and executing basic SQL statements.
These skills can be developed by attending
- SQL Workshop (CE120), or equivalent experience.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course teaches you how to make use of advanced SQL techniques to access DB2 databases in different environments. This course is appropriate for customers working in all DB2 environments, specifically for z/OS, Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Data Servers Cross Product Overview
- DB2 for z/OS
- Discuss basic relational database concepts
- Use some of the OLAP features of DB2, such as GROUPing and RANKing functions
- Create tables, views and indexes
- Use referential integrity, check constraints and triggers
- Use outer joins, and join tables to themselves
- Use CASE expressions, and the CAST function
- Identify the impact of Summary Tables, Materialized Query Tables, and temporary tables
- Use complex subqueries
- Use a greater number of scalar SQL functions
- Use advanced SQL constructs, such as recursive SQL and table expressions
- Define User-Defined Distinct Types and User-Defined Functions
- Avoid several of the most common causes for poorly-performing SQL