Dealing with Conflicts SuccessfullyLucas Consulting Team
A practical training for managers and staff aiming to improve their conflict management
Objective of this training
This seminar supports participants in identifying and effectively dealing with conflicts in English. There is a strong focus on the participants’ individual attitudes to their conflicts, deepening their understanding of their own contribution. By analysing the intercultural environment and the people involved, participants will be sensitized to their options for addressing conflicts appropriately. A range of de-escalating communication tools will be trained in order to enable participants to successfully lead English conflict talks with colleagues, customers and members of staff, whether they are directly involved or as moderators.
And what is special about this training?
The trainer works with the participants’ own cases. This gives them the opportunity to simultaneously receive support and tips from an external consultant as well as the rest of the group.
The following methods are used in this training:
Theory input, individual and group exercises, participants’ case studies
- Causes of conflicts
- Sensitivity to conflict symptoms
- Conflict phases, and your options
- Understanding and expanding your attitude to conflicts
- Helpful communication tools in conflicts
- Effective analysis of conflict situations
- Achieving lasting results from conflict talks
- Moderating conflicts successfully
- Working on concrete conflict cases
Erfolge des Zentrums
Kontaktperson: Markus Gerigk