Deploying, Maintaining, and Managing patterns with IBM PureApplication System V2IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a general knowledge of virtualization and hypervisors.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course introduces you to deploying, maintaining, and managing patterns with IBM PureApplication System V2.0.
The course begins by describing the cloud environment features of IBM PureApplication System V2.0. You learn about deploying virtual application patterns, virtual system patterns, and virtual system (classic) patterns. The course then addresses maintaining patterns in the catalog and deployed pattern instances. You learn about pattern management functions such as cloning, exporting, and importing. The course concludes by teaching you about monitoring pattern deployments and managing product licenses.
Demonstrations throughout the course emphasize important concepts and procedures.
For information about this course and other related offerings, visit the IBM Training website: ibm.com/training
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM PureApplication System Implementer and Administrator
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the cloud environment features of IBM PureApplication System
- Deploy virtual application, virtual system, and virtual system (classic) patterns
- Maintain patterns in the catalog and deployed pattern instances
- Perform pattern management actions (export, delete, modify, and clone)
- Monitor middleware through monitoring agents
- Describe how PureApplication System manages product licenses