Deploying Microsoft .NET Applications for Systems EngineersPrivate ptm-Akademie GmbH
- An 6 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Experience with Microsoft Windows 2000 Server and/or Microsoft Windows Serverâ„¢ 2003 Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Experience with TCP/IP including DHCP, DNS, etc.
This course teaches System Engineers how to deploy .NET applications and the .NET Framework, using different deployment techniques. It includes the basic architecture of .NET applications and how to secure, monitor, and maintain them.
The typical audience for this learning product is a skilled System Engineer with at least three years of network and server management experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 2000 Server and/or Microsoft Windows Serverâ„¢ 2003
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with TCP/IP including DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Describe what the Microsoft .NET Framework components are and how they work together.
- Describe the elements of and best practices for securing .NET applications.
- Configure .NET application security, including code-access and role-based security, using guidelines for best practices.
- Describe the different deployment mechanisms for a .NET application.
- Deploy applications built on the Microsoft .NET Framework using a variety of methods.
- Update components of an application built on the .NET Framework.
- Describe the elements of managing .NET assemblies.
- Deploy .NET assemblies.
- Configure ASP.NET applications and Enterprise Services.
- Monitor .NET applications, including the use of the Enterprise Instrumentation Framework (EIF).